This car DVR has a 2.7" High-Resolution LCD screen that contributes to the monitor's perfect visibility. It features dual-channel system with front and rear cameras and can process two video streams simultaneously, built-in G-Sensor and loop recording and parking mode make for better knowledge of current road condition and safer driving. Great rear view monitor for various cars for safekeeping.
- Dual lenses dash cam allows for simultaneous recording videos from two different angles.
- Picture-in-picture display. A switch button can toggle the display of the two views in either the full screen or the inset window respectively.
- Equipped with 140°wide angle lenses to reduce blind spots and have a more comprehensive view of roadside events and oncoming traffic. Safer to drive.
- Record HD Video in 1080P mode, which makes clear and smooth video image.
- Safeguarding your vehicles: Built-in G-sensor, capable of saving and locking the video recording data automatically in case of collisions.
- Seamless Loop recording, automatic seamless video recording in a loop to use the storage efficiently, with the earliest unlocked video clips being overwritten.
- Support Micro SD/TF card Class 10 speed, compatible with 4G~32G capacity (NOT Included)
LCD Screen Size: 2.7" TFT LCD
Lens: 140 degrees A+ grade high-resolution wide angle lens
Image Sensor: 5M Pixel CMOS
Language: English, German, Russian, French, Spanish, Italia, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, etc.
Video Format: AVI
Video Output: AV-OUT
Video Resolution: FHD/HD/VGA
Data Port: USB/HDMI
Loop Recording: 3Min/5Min/10Min/OFF
G-Sensor Sensitivity: Low/Medium/High
Screen Saver: 3Min/5Min/OFF
Time Stamp: Date/time will be impeded into the video
Memory Card: Micro SD/TF Card Up to 32GB, (Not Include)
Built-in stereo: Support
USB Function: Working Power supply; USB-Storage(video transport to PC); PC-Camera
Micro Phone: Built-in
Charging Way: USB charge PC, Car charger
Power: 5V, 1A
Battery: 180mAh built-in battery
Supported functions: Motion Detection, Loop record, G-sensor, Night vision, Parking Monitoring
Monitoring: After car parked, if the car gets hit, G-sensor will wake up dash cam to record a short locked video.
Night Vision: Support, On/Off/Auto optional. In standby mode, short press power button can turn on/off infrared lamps
Automatically Power On/Off: When the car turns on/off, dash cam will also turn on/off automatically.
Motion Detection: When in standby mode, the dash cam will record video when anything moves.